FREE 15 MINUTE RELAXATION
Take a moment for yourself, find somewhere to be peaceful and relax and click play.
Welcome to my website. I hope you find the information you are looking for on here, but please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have.
Hypnotherapy has been around forever, it has recently become more and more mainstream as people have been reaching for alternative ways to rid themselves of pain, addictions and stress.
Anxiety and stress related issues are on the increase as we try desperately to keep up with the stresses of modern day living. It is vital to stop depression and low mood in its tracks by remaining in control of our stress levels. I see more and more clients with panic attacks and anxiety related health issues than ever before.
I work from a private garden office at my home and have a beautifully relaxing and safe therapy room where you can really feel at ease. Come and spend some time looking after your own needs. It is okay to put yourself first!
Are you curious about how hypnotherapy and hypnosis can help you? Looking for a local hypnotherapist and would you like to find out more about how I could help you?
Taking time out to care for your body and mind can remind you and others that you and your needs are important, too.
Having a well-cared-for mind can make you feel good about yourself and your life, and conveys to others that you value yourself. This will contribute to long-term feelings of wellbeing.
It's time to invest in yourself. See you soon, I hope... You are worth it!
Di Goddard Dip.H. S.S.O.H.
Certified Fertility2Birth Practitioner
Mindful Mental Health Practitioner
HYPNOTHERAPY HELPS WITH
Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Fears & Phobias
Post Natal Depression
and much more...
What does it feel like to be hypnotised?
The experience feels different for everyone. Some may feel a deep heavy relaxation, others feel a light floating sensation, either way, it is always a safe space for you.
You may feel lethargic or totally energised at the end of a session, you will be safe to drive afterwards and get on with your normal daily routine.
I ensure all my clients feel very comfortable and at ease throughout their time in my care. Hypnosis is a sleep of the conscious mind, you are not asleep. Most importantly, how you feel is not an indicator of how effective the session is. Regardless of what it may feel like - just trust that it is working, change happens.
Can I make an appointment?
You can choose your own appointment with me online to suit you. My office is open Mon-Fri 10am - 8pm, please let me know if you cannot make these times and I will be as flexible as I can be.
Click here to get your appointment now.
My Covid19 OFFICE UPDATE... Govt guidelines adhered to.
Because my office is large enough to be respectful of social distancing, and a space away from my home, with a separate entrance, I’m able to feel confident in how I practice safely.
Here’s the new rules if you’re wishing to see me face to face - please adhere to these rules... Zoom appointments still offered.
* Please ensure you are confident you have not been exposed to anyone who displays symptoms in the days before you come to the office. Please do not attend if you display symptoms of Covid19 or anyone you live with has.
* I will open the gate when you arrive (my cameras show me you’ve arrived) and I’ll step away 2m so you can make your way straight to the cabin/office. I will ask you to sanitise your hands using the dispenser on my gate (even if you have done it in the car, I will ask you to repeat).
* A glass of water will be waiting on the side in your space so you’ll have refreshments.
* We will not shake hands or hug (I’m a hugger, this is tough but I will not sway).
* Contactless payment and chip and pin available. If you must bring cash I will ask you to pop it in a box in the office and it will stay there for three days.
* The office will be cleaned with a mild bleach solution after your visit, and using 80% alcohol solution - so be reassured it will have been cleaned well before your visit too! I’m a clean freak anyway so this works well 🙂
* I will not take any risks with my health or your health, and therefore please be reassured I take this responsibility very seriously (those of you who know me personally know why) - and if you have any questions or need reassurance then please just ask. If you want to see me gel my hands too then please just ask. I want YOU to be comfortable.
* Toilet facilities in an emergency only at this time, so please have a wee before you leave home 🙂
Thank you for your continuing support of my small business 💕 I know how tough it’s been for you all too. We are all in this together, I am here to help you and it’s my pleasure to do so but only if we are ALL safe!